What you should know before building a website?
This is a quick guide to make you understand how the website work and what are the key points to keep before hiring a web developer for your website
- Building website is not a one-time process – This is probably a myth that a website development is a one time process. In some cases that might be false but in almost all of the cases you need your content to be changed regularly. So, purchase a full website solution which includes all the important details which we will be discussing later on.
- Building website includes 3 important task –
- Purchasing a domain name (like your-business.com, your-business.org)
- Purchasing a hosting/server where you keep your files.
- Building the actual website and transferring from the local machine to live server/hosting.
- There is no such thing is get your website at Rs. 99 only. If you see such things they probably are hiding the very most important things
- That might be only domain cost and that too would be if purchased with 2 years+ whose price increases to 10x.
- That could simply be a website designing tool that helps you build your website with simple tools
In both the cases, you need to have some knowledge about the way websites are designed and the current trend of the website. If you still find those offers quite attractive then you can follow this article to help you setup with that.
- Launch a small scale release within friends circle to test the website before launching to the large audience, you might get some useful insights to your website design and functionalities.
- For building e-commerce store, follow this link know the important things before you hire your web developer.
Image Source: teded.tumblr.com , giphy.com